Homestage Impressions, for home staging designs that sell
When it comes to selling a home in a slow market, make sure it stands out from others. A well staged home can put your property in the best possible spotlight, and get it sold more quickly with less time and more money!
Whatever amount of staging your home requires, Homestage Impressions will create the best first impression to make sure your home stands out from the competition.
Home Staging is a proven real estate strategy, used by successful home sellers and realtors that ensure homes sell in less time and for more money.
Simplify your home selling process with the assistance of Homestage Impressions. I will personally help ease the otherwise challenging and overwhelming decisions involved in home selling. De-cluttering and depersonalizing your home is also a great way to start your packing process as you look to moving into your next home.
Homestaging includes variations of the following services
- De-cluttering (including rearranging mantels, display cases, bookcases and shelving for a cleaner, less distracting look)
- Measuring and recommendations for rearrangement of existing furniture
- Addressing window treatments
- Coloring (discussing paint options if needed)
- Suggestions for organizing closets and cabinets and downsizing
- Curb appeal and overall grounds, garage and storage sheds
- Listing repairs as well as listing items that need to be cleaned
Customized staging package to fit your personal needs
You can determine at the end of the consultation which parts of the staging project you would like Elizabeth to complete for you. In staging your home, Homestage impressions will make every effort to use your existing furniture and accessories as much as possible. If any purchases should be made to enhance a room, Elizabeth will discuss those options with you and help you find the great looks that are very affordable.
It begins with a phone call (978) 549-4153